Enjoy this week’s Fresh Pressed which is all about How to Break Through Fear and Do What You Love in all aspects of life….
BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
How to Break Through The Fear and Do What You Love
“Do what you love” is a common piece of advice given to people when they’re unsure of what they want to do in life. But how is it possible? It’s easy to get bogged down into thinking that you’re just not talented enough, or don’t have the right degree, or that your goals are too lofty.
In Amanda Nachman’s book, #Qualified she shows you how to break through the stress, fear and uncertainty of the job search and land your dream job.
Amanda recently appeared on Good Morning America where she shared her top tips on how to get hired. Here are the highlights:
- Make courageous connections. Identify someone you admire who is in your dream job and reach out. This will help you learn the steps you need to take to follow in their footsteps.
- Ask questions. During an interview, make sure to ask the interviewer what they love most about their role. It gives them a chance to tell their story, and share what they love about working at the company.
- A DM a day. Instead of looking on job boards, send a DM a day and reach out to people. Around 85% of jobs are made through networking, so the better your network, the higher your chance of landing your dream job.
If you’ve ever felt stressed out about your future, and you’re not sure where to start, then join Amanda’s 30 day #QUALIFIED Challenge.Click here to take part.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Would You Like to Be Naturally Sexy… Forever?
NEWSFLASH: You don’t have to ditch the bikini when you turn 40 – this can be the beginning of your sexy years! And it’s never too late to start.
In the award-winning book 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks, which has gained cult status in Scandinavia, its author Thorbjörg, details a 10-week anti-age program with delicious recipes, invigorating exercises, and nutritional supplement recommendations.
The first step of the journey is to discover what your real age is. Modern food and lifestyles, stress, and lack of exercise can wear you down. Even at 20, you can have the body of a 40 year old. Conversely, you can be 85 with a body as fresh as that of a 60-year old.
Signs that you’re older than your age include:
- Too many wrinkles
- Dark circles under your eyes
- Dry hair, brittle hair, or hair loss
- Dry skin and dry mucous membranes
- White spots on your nails or brittle nails
If you would like to understand how old you really are, you can take a test via Thorbjörg’s website. Click here to discover your real age.
SELF-HELP & SPIRITUALITY
A Step-by-Step Guide to a More Profound and Meaningful Life
Nicolai was heading down a path that almost always ended in one of two ways: prison or an early death.
In Gangsters ‘n Gurus Nicolai Engelbrecht tells the story of the life-changing night where he lost his eyesight in a drug-motivated chemical attack. It only was after losing his vision that Nicolai was able to clearly see what the future held if he did not make a dramatic shift in his life. After weeks of anguish and a miraculous recovery, Nicolai embarked on an authentic journey of self-discovery.
His travels took him to remote parts of the world―from India, to White Horse Mountain in China, to Bali, and beyond―to learn the secrets of renowned spiritual teachers like Guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Master Li Sifu.
Sharing his mystical life experiences, sacred wisdom, and ancient traditions, Nicolai teaches readers from all backgrounds how to break the bonds of a painful past and experience inner freedom.Pre-order now for and unlock incredible bonuses with book bundle orders.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Amanda (author of #Qualified) wants us to love what we do and make a greater impact in the world. I can already sense the ripple effect of her book.”
– Hal Elrod, Bestselling author of The Miracle Morning and The Miracle Equation
To your success,
Explore our book catalog -> Click Here
Follow us on Facebook -> Click Here
Follow us on Instagram -> Click Here
Founder & Publisher