Hope your week is off to a great start!
In our 2nd edition of Fresh Pressed I’m pleased to share this week’s featurs on entrepreneurship, health & wellness + spirituality & self-help.
Each week, we’ll be highlighting some of the amazing authors and inspiring ideas that we have the honor of publishing at Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press.
With no further ado, let’s dive in…and enjoy!
Build Your Own Freedom by Starting Your Own Business
Do you have the spark inside to create something of your own? If you want to follow that spark, there’s a way to transform your mindset to become a successful entrepreneur. Even if you’re starting from zero.
In the book, Start From Zero, Dane Maxwell helps you build the brain of an entrepreneur. In fact, according to Dane, there are four ‘entrepreneur brains’. Very few entrepreneurs possess all four of these brains. In fact, most entrepreneurs get by with just two or three. But if you combine all four, your bank account will look very, very good.
Do you possess one or more of these?
Brain One: The Surveyor – Here you see the world in income streams and survey landscapes. Once you understand this, you’ll see income streams everywhere.
Brain Two: The Tiller – Here you find and sell ideas by tilling the landscape you surveyed. This is a very profitable skill when done correctly.
Brain Three: The Planter – Here you create and plant scalable product seeds from scratch. The planter is thorough and masterful.
Brain Four: The Gardener – Here you garden and grow the product revenues. Many activities are a waste of time; only a few are needed to grow revenue.
The Start From Zero website has some fantastic free resources for you to explore. Click here to explore how you can start from zero.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Is Depression Really the Cause of Your Symptoms?
More than 60 million Americans–that’s about one in four–are affected by mental health issues every year. Rather than determine what might actually be causing that depression, many doctors immediately reach for their prescription pads.
Dr. Achina Stein’s new book, What If It’s Not Depression?: Your Guide to Answers and Solutions is a lifeline to patients that want to understand the underlying causes of depression. Dr. Stein takes a different approach to depression by trying to understand what creates it and believes the key to this new paradigm is depression is not in our head.
One key to fixing the root cause is to improve your sleep hygiene. Here are Dr Stein’s top 5 sleep tips:
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and other chemicals that interfere with sleep.
- Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. It’s the wake-up time that sets your biological clock.
- Ease the transition from wake time to sleep time with a period of relaxing activities an hour or so before bed. Take a bath (the rise then fall in body temperature promotes drowsiness), read a book, watch television, or practice relaxation exercises. Avoid stressful, stimulating activities like doing work or discussing emotional issues.
- Turn your bedroom into a sleep-inducing environment – dark cool place, use earplugs or white noise, and sleep on a comfortable mattress. Remove the TV from the room. Use your bed just for sleep and sex.
- Drink enough fluid at night to keep from waking up thirsty –but not so much and so close to bedtime that you will be awakened by the need for a trip to the bathroom.
For more information on how to heal from the anguish of depression and anxiety, click here.
SPIRITUALITY & SELF-HELP
Unleash Your Divine Feminine Superpowers and Awaken The Goddess Within
An electromagnetic force is awakening in the feminine collective. This powerful energy is the divine feminine essence that lies deep within the core of those who are destined to experience and spread epic Love – to become Love in the flesh. In truth, this miraculous life force energy already exists within you.
In Lord Coltrane’s latest book, Love Avatar: Unleash Your Divine Feminine Superpowers & Awaken the Goddess Within, she seeks to help women to rock the karmic runway, to awaken to their fullest potential, to inspire and experience exquisite beauty, sacred love, and soul purpose.
It’s a mission that has the backing of many, including activist, author and lecturer, Marianne Williamson: ”Lord Coltrane is a soul retriever of the highest order, bringing to awareness the shame and blame that has kept us down for so long and then revealing the power of our inner self. In Love Avatar, she takes women through the painstaking work of releasing the darkness and reclaiming the light that’s at the core of every woman’s true nature.”
Love Avatar will help you:
• Discover the steps to unleashing your Divine Feminine Superpowers
• Understand your Goddess Archetypes
• Integrate the 7 Cosmic Laws for the spontaneous fulfillment of your desires
• Alchemize the shadow within you and transform it into radiant golden light
• Reclaim and unshame your hidden and forbidden sides to experience wholeness
• Activate your soul relationships and soul purpose
To learn more about how every woman can feel, taste, smell, see, and hear the naked truth of her multidimensional being click here.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Coltrane embodies divine feminine wisdom to help guide others on the path of spiritual awakening. Her book, “Love Avatar: Unleash Your Divine Feminine Superpowers and Awaken the Goddess Within” is a journey of transformation and inspiration. – Deepak Chopra, Author of MetaHuman
Final thought: Words how the power to change the world. If you’d like to help change the world with us, send a friend a link to one of the books mentioned within this email. Better yet, brighten their day by giving it to them as a gift.
To your success,
Founder & Publisher
P.S. Hungry for more? Explore our book catalog -> Click Here
Follow us on Facebook -> Click Here
Follow us on Instagram -> Click Here