Evolve Your Coaching Business
About the book
You may be a new coach feeling overwhelmed about getting clients because the first three to five years of running a coaching business are a remarkably vulnerable time. Or a seasoned coach who feels stuck, not knowing what’s next for your business. At any stage of a coaching business, all coaches run into challenges that can block their success.
Evolve Your Coaching Business shares a myriad of fun and inspiring real-life stories of how a coaching business can evolve over time as a sustainable and joyful career.
In this book you will learn:
- How to organize your marketing efforts by knowing the 4 stages in the evolution of a coaching business.
- With true stories, Kat shows the successes for you to emulate and the failures that depict what to avoid.
- Each important element of a coaching business growth is laid out with examples and step-by-step fun exercises.
- Tips on the nuts & bolts AND the soulwork needed to create a successful soul driven coaching business.
- Through online access, exercises, real-life guidance and a community of kindred spirits are available to you.
Kat believes that coaching as a profession is changing the world in a profound and creative way. She is committed to supporting coaches to have greater and greater impact. To do that, she knows the importance of staying true to yourself while building a prosperous business.
About the Author
Kat is also an Ordained Interfaith Minister and best-selling author of The Soul Search: A Spiritual Philosophy & Practical Tool. With her know-how and spiritual acumen, she brings a rare wisdom to those who want to succeed financially while staying aligned and inspired by their higher purpose. Kat lives in Los Angeles, CA.
No Reviews at the moment.