About the book
“If you’re a working mom, get this book and create a life of better balance, more fulfillment, and a happier family.”
– Jack Canfield – Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
If you’ve ever felt road-weary from trying to navigate new and difficult stages of parenting while also steering your career in the right direction, you know the stresses of the modern working mother. Atara Malach’s latest book is the roadmap you’ve been looking for to guide you on your parenting journey.
Atara’s time-tested program for regaining control of your home and career is based on the logical approach of leading with authority, trust, and love. Using language you’re already familiar with, Atara’s methods are clearly stated, simple to implement, and grounded in practicality and flexibility. The techniques are adaptable for your family’s unique needs and easily transferable to your workplace.
In this book, you’ll learn how to:
- Parent competently and confidently by implementing the GPS method, which is based on the universally recognized traffic-light colors and road signs;
- Use the GPS skills and tactics with your toddler as well as with your older children; there’s no need to change parenting skills as your child changes over the years;
- Customize this GPS parenting method to your own specific family situations (single moms/blended family) so that you are always in the driver’s seat, feeling empowered;
- Apply these exact same GPS parenting skills in your workplace to enhance your career and create similar, amazing results
About the Authors
As an Executive Coach myself, I often meet working mothers who are struggling with parenting challenges, suffering from guilt and doubting their own professional opportunities. Atara Malach’s book offers a structured, yet fun way to explore, navigate and enjoy a new work/life balance. She is generous in sharing her own experience, often with a dash of solid humor! This is one of the books you do not necessarily read from binder to binder, instead you dive into your current scenario and add your own reflections as you go along. The complimentary online self-study program allows you to gain insights beyond the content itself. I consider this book an amazing gift to any struggling mother!
Mastering parenting as a modern working mom
This book made a big impact on my relationships at home and at work. It is amazing how the three colors of the traffic light and other roadsigns signify important parenting skills which can also be applied with your co-workers. One of the most practical and interesting parenting books I have read. The author shares her personal parenting struggles which keeps the advice authentic and relatable.
Innovative Parenting Method
Atara Malach wrote the book based on her 30 years of experience as the life coach and parenting expert.
If you search for a mature author with a different perspective, Atara’s new book is for you.
It is interesting that you could use the same principles for parenting and business endeavors.
The Mature Author