MY CHILD’S NOT DEPRESSED ANYMORE
by Melissa Lopez-Larson M.D.
ISBN: 9781950367535 Publisher: Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press Format: Paperback Publication Date: 2/2/2021 Page Count: 116 Category: Self-Help | Mood Disorders | Depression Language: English
Is depression preventing your child from finishing college?
Has your son or daughter dropped out of college due to depression? Are you overwhelmed with how to get your child’s depression treated so they can get back into college? Do you struggle to find the right professionals to address your fears and concerns and get your child back on track?
Depression can greatly impact a young adult’s successful completion of college, leaving them and their parents overwhelmed and anxious about the future. As a Harvard-trained, board-certified child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist with over fifteen years of experience, Dr. Melissa Lopez-Larson has helped hundreds of parents and young adults overcome depression and successfully complete college.
In My Child’s Not Depressed Anymore, you will find her seven steps to tackle these issues head-on and learn to:
* Identify the cause of your child’s depressive symptoms My Child’s Not Depressed Anymore will help you expedite the process of evaluating and treating your child’s depression to get them back into college successfully.
* Work with your mental health providers to develop a collaborative and holistic treatment plan that meets your young adult where they are at right now
* Avoid and overcome the typical obstacles for treating depression in your son or daughter
* Create a successful, multidisciplinary transition plan for your son or daughter so they can return to college
* Experience the relief of knowing your child will be able to manage their depression on their own and succeed in college and beyond
* Identify the cause of your child’s depressive symptoms
My Child’s Not Depressed Anymore will help you expedite the process of evaluating and treating your child’s depression to get them back into college successfully.