About the book
Are you trying to bounce back from a concussion?
Your health care professional has diagnosed you with post-concussion syndrome and now everything feels like a roller coaster. Nothing in your life feels normal anymore. You worry that you are a different person now than you were before your incident and you wonder how this affects your family. You think, “Will this ever get better?”
Bounce Back; is for people who are searching for hope that it is possible to reclaim their lives after a concussion and unlock their potential for healing. Certified IIN™ health coach and author Vanessa Woodburn has successfully navigated the post-concussion experience.
In Bounce Back, you will learn:
- What a concussion is and who can help you recover
- Self-care tips for your mind, body, and spirit
- How to allow yourself to ask for help, and how to receive it
- How to choose thoughts and stories that help you believe that healing is possible rather than those that keep you feeling stuck
- How to welcome growth and change after this huge upheaval in your life
Read Bounce Back; and begin to live the hopeful post-concussion story you’ve dreamed of in order to reclaim your life!